North West Fraud Forum
Who We Are
The North West Fraud Forum (NWFF) is a not-for-profit membership organisation which has been created with the aim of bringing together counter fraud professionals from across public and private sectors in the North West region to fight fraud.
NWFF provides a platform to raise awareness of the latest fraud types and trends, promote collaboration, and the sharing of ideas, knowledge, tools, and best practice to better equip our members in the North West region to fight fraud and cybercrime.
- To reduce fraud in the North West of England.
- To provide a discussion forum for members and similar minded organisations within the United Kingdom and overseas.
- To promote an open and co-operative environment between the membership in both the public and private sectors.
- To grow our membership throughout the region.
- To establish sound working relationships with similar fraud forums in the UK and overseas.
- To formulate strategic alliances by collaboration with relative consumer, law enforcement, regulatory and charitable bodies.
- To identify fraud risks and define fraud methods to promote awareness and share good practice to enable the membership to manage fraud effectively.
- To organise conferences, webinars, seminars, or master classes to promote knowledge and collaboration in the fight against all forms of fraud.
- To develop and deliver recognised training sessions to assist members in keeping their knowledge and skills up to date.
Become a Member
Join The North West Fraud Forum
It costs just £75 per year to join the NWFF or £175 which includes a place at their Annual Conference which offers a multitude of benefits including:
- INFORMATION – Keep up to date with the latest fraud types and trends from our partners
- EDUCATION – Hear from counter fraud thought leaders and experts at our Webinars, Seminars and Annual Conference
- COLLABORATION – Source expertise or new partners from within our wide-ranging membership
- NETWORKING – Meet your peers from public and private sectors, and extend your professional network at our networking events including Social Meet ups & Annual Conference